Genealogy & Local History Services
at the Kokomo-Howard County Public Library
220 N. Union St.
Kokomo, IN 46901
******* NEW HOURS ********
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information on any of these events, please contact Amy Russell at 765.626.0838 or arussell@KHCPL.org
- SCALING YOUR BRICK WALLS, meeting TUESDAY nights from 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. beginning SEPTEMBER 15 through OCTOBER 20 in the Main Library Meeting Rooms A&B.
- HCGS Business Meeting, MONDAY, October 3, 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. at KHCPL Main.
- James Butcher, a Kokomo attorney and Abraham Lincoln impersonator, will present the program on Abraham Lincoln.
- HCGS Business Meeting, SATURDAY, November 7 , 10:00 A.M. - Noon. at KHCPL Main.
- Ron Tetrick will present the program "David Landrum - the First Settler of Howard County"
- HCGS Christmas Carry-in and Show & Tell, SATURDAY, December 6, 11:00 A.M. at KHCPL Main.